- January 19 - 25, 2020.
- Pretoria, South Africa
Poor governance, which often leads to and abates corruption, has plagued many institutions (public and private), and has often led to poor service-delivery. This in turn deepens poverty, erodes human rights and dignity, and degrades the environment. It hinders development. Leaders and managers need to be trained in leadership skills, ethics, regulation, over-sight and good governance. This course incorporates ISO standard practices.
Senior Managers and Board Members of Corporate entities, Policy Makers, Policy Advisors, Directors, Deputy Directors, Managers and Senior Officers responsibility for either budget drafting, approval, management, control, and performance evaluation. Officers from anti-corruption offices, ombudsmen, ethics and anti-corruption committee/commissions, Offices of Inspector General of Government, and Law Enforcement Bodies.
On successful completion of the course, a participant will be able to:
- Understand and analyze the new paradigm of leadership;
- Understand the role of ethics, good-governance and anti-corruption measures;
- Develop and implement effective strategies for quality management system;
- Develop and implement effective strategies for improved and effective communication; and
- Develop and implement risk management strategies.
- Leadership and ISO 9001:2015 requirements; methods for engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Integration of the quality management system requirements into the organization's business and support processes
- Exercising controls and ensuring quality and quantity of work to enhance customer satisfaction
- Dealing with workplace conflicts and maintaining good communication and interpersonal relationships
- Using knowledge management to achieve the organization's objectives
- Internal and external communication and communication strategy and requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 international standard.
- Risk management and ISO 9001:2018. Guidance from ISO 31000:2018.
COURSE DURATION: 1 week